Align revisited

A few weeks ago I started taking this dietary product called Align, marketed by Proctor and Gamble. I started taking the capsules on July 3 and posted about it at the time.

You see, Align is supposed to help combat a number of annoying maladies such as diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating. These are all symptoms of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) which unfortunately I'm afflicted with.

So taking Align should help me, y'know? Unfortunately since I've started taking the Align I've had two of the my worst weeks of the past year. And you know what? Oddly enough that encourages me.

I really wasn't expecting this stuff to have any effect at all. And while it might be coincidence that my symptoms have been really bad the past two weeks, I'm betting it's related to the Bifantis in Align. The reason I'm finding this encouraging is that there is an affect going on here. Sure, it's negative but I suspect that's just me adjusting to the new bacterial balance in my GI tract. I'm continuing to take the Align and I hope in a few weeks that there'll be a huge improvement in my "condition". Hope never dies, y'know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel