My tenant this week from Blog Explosion is Rock Bitch . Interesting name, no? She seems like the real-deal, folks. She's certainly a lot more hard core about rock music than I ever was. Even as a high school kid I wasn't into bands and their music like she is. Here's a paragraph from her description of herself: I worship my iPod and view my car as a moving stereo…Classic Rock and Blues are my gig. The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Cream top my list of rock gods. Coco Taylor, Buddy Guy, B.B. King, Taj Mahal…just a few of my blues gods. Let me throw some other favorites out…John Hiatt, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Savoy Brown, Aerosmith, Metallica…the list is endless. I am a true ROCK BITCH. How's that for sticking to the great bands? And don't get the idea that she's a one way street here. She's got other interests also although not always pure. For one thing, she professes a passion for dirty martinis with fat ass olive...
Comments
You'd think they'd have the creativity to come up with something new.
Morons, all of them.
Thank goodness for comment moderation!
All the best from Michele, BTW!