My tenant this week from Blog Explosion is Rock Bitch . Interesting name, no? She seems like the real-deal, folks. She's certainly a lot more hard core about rock music than I ever was. Even as a high school kid I wasn't into bands and their music like she is. Here's a paragraph from her description of herself: I worship my iPod and view my car as a moving stereo…Classic Rock and Blues are my gig. The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Cream top my list of rock gods. Coco Taylor, Buddy Guy, B.B. King, Taj Mahal…just a few of my blues gods. Let me throw some other favorites out…John Hiatt, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Savoy Brown, Aerosmith, Metallica…the list is endless. I am a true ROCK BITCH. How's that for sticking to the great bands? And don't get the idea that she's a one way street here. She's got other interests also although not always pure. For one thing, she professes a passion for dirty martinis with fat ass olive...
Comments
It's a quiet night around here. I'm finishing up some last details and cleaning up from an early Christmas dinner (that no one actually ate, but that's another story...).
I hope you have a great Christmas!
Poopie, you said a mouthful there. My blog dates from one week AFTER I got RoadRunner. I'd never ever have the patience to blog regularly over a dial-up connection.