Veggies in a few weeks

I posted on Friday a picture of Cry's garden so I figured I'd best put up one of my own admittedly rather small garden area showing the progress since I posted about it's start 3 weeks ago.

You might notice the two circled areas. The area circled in black, near the top, is of my first tomatoes. They're very small and green right now, but in a couple of weeks I expect they'll be plump and red. That plant is a grape tomato so the fruit isn't going to get all that big.

The other tomato plant, the one in front, is Roma so while a little bigger, that one isn't going to have huge tomatoes either. And over there on the right is a bell pepper plant.

The white circled area shows my newest plant. It's a bean plant that resulted from one of the seeds given to me by Cry in payment for helping her with her trellis. So far the second seed hasn't germinated. :-(

Comments

Naquillity said…
your tomatoes are looking good. i have a broccoli plant that's sprouting some healthy broccoli. i just wish my other ones would do so well. the bugs- more specifically the green worms- are eating my plants before they have a chance to grow, sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel