Relaxing Sunday

Today was a nice slow day. Very cold overnight--just a few degrees over freezing--but late in the day it almost got up to 70f and it was very sunny all day long. As nice as it could be. I got half my lawn mowed this morning before a blister burst and forced me to stop. So I admired my tulips as I read on my deck. Except for spraying some Round-up on weeds and painting a door and my mailbox post I did virtually nothing except eat bread with honey butter and read a book. Lovely! I think I'll clean up the wood on my front veranda and prep it for painting tomorrow after work and then paint it later this week. And maybe cut the rest of the lawn on Tuesday after work. Not very exciting but very relaxing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel