- Accidentally on Purpose: New show starring Jenna Elfman. There were some funny moments but the chemistry here is lacking and while I did kinda enjoy the first episode I think this one is going to be a dismal failure.
- House: Wow. They certainly started off the season with a very good 2 hour episode. My only complaint is that silly music box scene near the end. The entire show was about House being cured of being House-like and then the show reverts for that one scene to the typical "magical cure" the show is known for. Sure, it was emotional but it wasn't very honest and they could have set up the final scenes in a different fashion.
- NCIS: Los Angeles: I thought the first episode was quite boring and the "N" part of the name was almost entirely missing. Why bother with the Navy angle if you're just going to do another CIS show?
- Modern Family & Cougar Town: both of these were okay but not great. I'll watch them again next week but I'm not optimistic. I liked Cougar Town more, which surprised me, but not by much.
- Mercy: another nurse drama. A lot of them lately. This one I deleted around half way through. I couldn't stand the star of the show and wasn't impressed enough with anything else to bother watching.
- Hank & Middle: I completely forgot to record these. I doubt I'll bother with them anyway...
I'm falling behind on watching the new and returning shows. This new crop isn't very impressive and I doubt I'll add many shows to my viewing schedule. I'm curious about tonight's FlashForward and The Forgotten, which was on Tuesday night. I'll try to watch them both tonight along with the season opener of The Mentalist.