Sick as a Bird

I don't have a recent picture of a dog so I had to go with the fall back quote "sick as a bird."

I know it's not as catchy but you go with what ya got. In this case I have a picture of two birds cuddling in my bird feeder this past weekend.

As for me, I don't what what's going on. It doesn't feel like a cold or flu. Just headaches and the side effects of fever---sore muscles and twitchy bladder. It could be a lot worse but that doesn't make it feel any better to me! At least I was able to leave work a few hours early---and I was able to score 3 DVDs at the library as well. They're not due until Monday so that's probably what I'll be doing this weekend. Watching The Bank Job, The Lather Effect, and Kung Fu Panda. If I live that long...!

Comments

Michelle said…
Feel better soon Dave :o)
kenju said…
I've never had a twitchy bladder. What's that like?

Hope you're better soon.
utenzi said…
I'm sure you have, Judy. By that I just mean that due to the fever one has to urinate more often.

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel