Burn Notice Returns

After a long 4 month break, Burn Notice is continuing their 2nd season tomorrow night at 10pm EST on USA Network. And it's about time!

I've missed Michael Westen and Sam Axe. Fiona? Well, I could survive quite well without her. I don't mind the character, I've just never warmed up to the actress that plays the part.

This past week USA has been reprising the first half of the second season (shows 1 through 9 as well as the 2-part season 1 closer) and they're going to have a Burn Notice marathon on Thursday from 6am to 5pm with all those episodes aired again for those who want to revel in the story line once more before the new shows start up again.

Don't forget to program your DVRs to record the new episode "Do No Harm" at 10pm wherein Michael is paid a large amount of money to protect a family who is being targeted by international assassins.

And since we're on the topic of TV shows, I really enjoy that show The Mentalist. It's mostly due to the star of the show, Simon Baker, who is just so good in the role that it's uncanny. All the supporting actors are good also, but it's Baker that makes the show worth watching. If you've not seen it yet, by all means give it a try. It's on Tuesday night on CBS.

Comments

Bobkat said…
I've never watched it. I'll look out for it over here!
kenju said…
I watched The Mentalist once, just so I could see Simon Baker. I agree that he makes the show worthwhile. I just like looking at him!
Unknown said…
I love Burn Notice. I have not watched the new show yet. My husband and I are planning on watching tomorrow. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I've loved Bruce Campbell since "The Evil Dead". Sharon Gless is quite a wonderful treat as well!

You got more snow than we did, lucky!
tamigill said…
"The Mentalist" is my favorite show on tv now! And, yes, I will admit that I tune in every week simply for my Aussie eye-candy. Simon Baker is SOOO yummy looking!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel