Revenge of sorts

I went to my doctor for the third time. Once the medical establishment gets their collective mitts on you, they don't let go easily. Anyway, this time she cut off a skin tag and burned off a growth on my finger.

As this was happening I imagined some dead mice dancing with glee. Now it's my turn to have surgical scissors and anesthetic applied to my flesh. The parallel was pretty strong since the skin tag was right near my beltline on the right side and that's where I had implanted the matrigel sponges in my mice. So when my doctor was merrily cutting away, it was thematically similar to the work I had done on my 13 mice on Monday. One difference though, I survived the procedure, the mice, sadly enough, did not.

In other medical news, now my doctor wants me to do to some echo thing and get my heart looked at. Damn doctors. I assure everyone that my heart is just fine. Doctors worry way too much. But just in case... I think I'll go and make sure it's okay.

Comments

kenju said…
Echo-cardiogram, probably - piece of cake, Dave.

As my doc used to put it...."Every old ship has to go into port and have her barnacles scraped off now and then." LOL
SassyAssy said…
I am sure you are far too lovable for the mice to be dancing in glee!

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel