Of Heroes and Burn Notice

This past weekend, in an undisclosed suburban Atlanta location, in an unsecured garage, revealing documents were located by an agent known to but not controlled by yours truly. The documents reveal an entire year of my life that had been blocked from my memory by powers that are not immediately apparent. Details to follow unless shadowy forces intervene...

If that seems a little cloak and dagger, that's just in homage to Burn Notice which had its last episode, a two hour season closer, last week. I watched it late last night and the spy thing is still resonating in my head. I really liked the show and was hoping that it'd be a mid-season replacement on USA Network but unfortunately at the end of the show it was stated that the next season would start in the Summer of 2008. That's 8 months away!!!!

On the other hand, Heroes' new season starts tonight and it's not a minute too soon. I think this is the most anticipated show of the season. I hope it doesn't fall prey to the sophmore jinx.

Comments

SassyAssy said…
I have to wait 8 freakin' months to get my fix of more Burn Notice???? Are they crazy?????????????????? What the hell am I going to do on Thursday nites now??????
unreuly said…
i don't know utenzi! that last bit of the season's finale was a little ridiculous, IMO!
Unknown said…
Interesting plot, utenzi - you'll have to let us know how it turns out. Think I'll record Heroes since I've never seen it. Desperate Housewives was a recap, the real season starts up next week.
Into the Light said…
I only saw the first couple of episodes of Burn Notice, then gave it up. It seemed too much of a farce and it seemed that the farcical (is that a word?) nature was quite forced. But I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I did enjoy "State of Mind" on Lifetime, but it disappeared. I missed the last two episodes they aired -- a recording error for the first one and just a bad day for the last -- and now can't find it. That's typical -- if I like a show, it's more likely to disappear. The reverse is true also -- All the Law & Orders and CSIs are examples!
rosemary said…
don't watch either show....but the wait reminds me of the Sopranos wait....endless. Tonite Dancing with the Stars and Thurs. CSI.....eager for them to happen.
Unknown said…
Utenzi: I'm not familiar with those shows but still wanted to drop by and catch up!

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel