merry christmas

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Same back at you, Dave!

It's a quiet night around here. I'm finishing up some last details and cleaning up from an early Christmas dinner (that no one actually ate, but that's another story...).

I hope you have a great Christmas!
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas David! I feel your pain on the dial-up...I only got DSL a week ago. Ya gotta love blogging to do it the slow and painful way.
utenzi said…
Thanks, Teresa. It's 4am here now and I'll be departing for GA in about 2 hours. Almost time to pop into the shower. I still smell a bit like lake water from that kayaking 12 hours ago.

Poopie, you said a mouthful there. My blog dates from one week AFTER I got RoadRunner. I'd never ever have the patience to blog regularly over a dial-up connection.
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas to you & your family!
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas. I hope it's a good one.

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel