Pittsburg Test

I came across a link to this test on Liz's blog site. I'd have rather scored lower though. Folk in Pittsburg are truly a breed apart.

The Transplant
You are 90% fluent in Pittsburghese!

You're new to the city, or at least know people who live here. Your use
and knowledge of Pittsburghese may or may not be ironic.
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on yinzerness
Link: The Pittsburghese Test written by jlouise on Ok Cupid

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello, Michelle sent me. I think I'll stay and look around, if you don't mind :)
utenzi said…
Feel free, Trusty. I'll turn on the coffee maker.
Anonymous said…
Mind if I can grab a cup, I hope it's folger's! I think one of these days I'll try a Meme, just not sure how I would fit that into my blog.

Hi, Michele sent me.
Anonymous said…
I can't imagine that anyone in their right mind would want to be totally fluent in Pittsburghese anyway. I think you probably did just fine.

BTW..Michelle said hello.
Anonymous said…
I got a 36%...lol...bad me.
Anonymous said…
96%! pittsburgher till I die!
Anonymous said…
Hello! I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog today. I always enjoy "meeting" new bloggers.

Got any of that coffee left? I think I'm gonna poke around a little!
utenzi said…
Gina, I think your low score indicates that you use English correctly!

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel