Inlet at night

This is the inlet that my parents live on. I was pretty busy on Sunday doing errands with my parents so I wasn't able to get out on the lake with a kayak until nearly dark, and so it was long after dark before I got back inside. Here's a shot I took just before it was too dark:





It's actually a lot darker than it appears in the picture. The digital camera I was using is very good in low light. I was following some ducks at the time and turned around and decided that there might be enough light for a picture--and there was. Barely. I'll post more pictures tomorrow as well as a description of my computer repair skills. LOL Or it's more accurate to say my luck since I got lucky and actually figured out what was wrong with my parent's computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel