All that nonsense below means that I get the new Harry Potter book when I get home from work today. I love the way we can check on package shipments via the web these days. There was a cartoon this weekend, Sunday I think, in the Zits strip (http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/zits/about.htm) about just that subject. In any case I probably won't get around to starting the Potter book until the end of the week. From posts I've read this past day I gather many people finished it on Saturday after attending the midnight parties--more power to you!


Date/Time Location Activity

Jul 18, 2005 7:19 P.M. GREENSBORO, NC, US
DESTINATION SCAN

4:16 P.M. GREENSBORO, NC, US
ARRIVAL SCAN

4:04 A.M. NASHVILLE, TN, US
DEPARTURE SCAN

Jul 15, 2005 11:37 P.M. NASHVILLE, TN, US
ARRIVAL SCAN

8:00 P.M. MUSCLE SHOALS, AL, US
DEPARTURE SCAN

5:51 P.M. MUSCLE SHOALS, AL, US
ORIGIN SCAN

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey David, your comment about all the pink on my new template cracked me up!! Actually, one of the things I have yet to do is to turn the pink bars on either side to an olive or tan. Still figuring out how to do that though so it might be pink for a while! Glad you like the change otherwise! ;)

So you're a Harry Potter fan huh? I have mixed feelings about Harry Potter but to each his own. There, Harry Potter is your pink!
Anonymous said…
AHrry Potter.. I gotta tell you I don't get it.. I don't see what the big thing is BUT if a Amy Chan book came out I would be all up onit.. so I can see the excitment about looking forward to a good book ya enjoy. Don't read to mnay blogs..LOL alot give away the end of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel