dangers of photoshop

I saw this page after following a April Fools Day link on a blog last week. I don't remember where I saw it, but here's a picture from the page as well as small pics of the first 6.

Check out this link if you want to see the rest of them--some are pretty funny and definitely show some talent with photo manipulation. All are clean so no worries to those with kids but the bottom most picture is a little suggestive.

I think my favorite is the Japanese schoolgirl but it's a tough choice. There's a number of them that work quite well. I hope the real kid in the original picture (the first picture in that strip of small pics) isn't traumatized by all this publicity.

In a totally unrelated matter, we had quite a spot of wind here this evening. Supposedly gusts reached over 50mph and a few of the pear trees in my next door neighbor's yard went down. I was lucky--my 3 pear trees are all in good shape. I guess this small wind storm doesn't compare at all with what Kansas City are surrounding areas are going though but it was more than enough for me!

The Atlanta Braves won today in their season opener in Los Angeles. The score was 11-10 though earlier Atlanta was leading 8-1. It was, to say the least, a very uneven game--and one that I didn't see the last inning of since the broadcast switched to the Hurricanes game (hockey). I lived in Atlanta for 10 years and as a matter of survival I started to follow the Brave's games, and it just became a habit, I guess.


You really wonder what he was thinking when this picture was taken. The kid's head fits the picture perfectly!

Comments

DeAnn said…
Ha! Was it just his face that made someone decide to do that? Because his face is hilarious and wonderful. I love that site. Thanks!
Michelle said…
LMAO @ Bush photo!

As to the top strip...the reason why i never post photos of my kid on the net........morphing.
Anonymous said…
LOL! Those pics are great. And, someone has too much time on their hands.
kenju said…
All those photoshopped photos are great, but it makes me wonder if we can trust anything anymore!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nitroflex at home

flea!

ankles: the sequel